Prev: books Next: RE: BDS

RE: We're No. '1' :)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:23:03 +1000
Subject: RE: We're No. '1' :)

Regaling tales of woeful outcomes....

Last club game we had an incident in a game:

Squad of Regular ESU Inf Close Assaulted a squad of Veteran OU in a
building...

OU shift die up one in first round of combat so are rolling d12 vs d8...
OU are 9 figures to ESU 7....
Not unexpectedly the ESU lost 5 casualties to the OU 2....
ESU rolled an 8 on a d8 and passed their Conf Check...
the OU rolls a 1 on d10!! Needed a 4 or better to pass......

RESULT....OU break off falling to BROKEN, ESU roll for casualties and
recovered 4 from STUNNED!!!

Very sad day indeed. Seemed unfair to the OU player but there you
go.....

Cheers,

Owen G

Prev: books Next: RE: BDS