Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs... Next: Re: [OT]Starwars Ep 1 Video

Re: BDS

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:15:51 -0400
Subject: Re: BDS

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:56:19 -0400 , "Thomas.Barclay"
<Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca> wrote:

>On that note, I'm wondering if Jon's playtest group includes mostly
FTers,
>or if he has enough DS2 and SG2 players to give him feedback... because
if
>not, I'll gladly throw my hat in the ring.

I'm late in replying to this, but I'm in Jon's playtest group. I have
been
tinkering around with FMA, I submitted some stuff for the scenario book,
and I
will be playtesting SG2 stuff for BDS when it comes out.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs... Next: Re: [OT]Starwars Ep 1 Video