Prev: EW, Sensors, Stealth and Ships that go *BLIP* in the night Next: Re: MT missiles

Re: MT missiles and point costs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:23:04 +0200
Subject: Re: MT missiles and point costs

Roger Books wrote:

>>2) Roughly how big would you think the "particular design" in
question
>>is to get the above results (on average 14% of the systems knocked
>>down by one nuclear MT missile, 19% by an EMP missile)?
>
>Stastics pop quiz. :)

<g> If I had wanted to start a pop quiz, I would've asked for the exact
design I'm thinking of - though the above data isn't enough to
determine that, since there are two ships in FB1 which satisfies it :-7

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: EW, Sensors, Stealth and Ships that go *BLIP* in the night Next: Re: MT missiles