Prev: Re: MT missiles Next: RE: MT missiles

Re: EW and DVD's?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:05:41 -0500
Subject: Re: EW and DVD's?

***
>FT is a simple, fun game. IMHO, it was designed to be, and I like it
that
>way. Therefore
>
>* Anything that adds dice rolls to the game IS A BAD THING(tm) *

I'll second that remark!
***

Of course I agree completely with you, Schoon; gawd, how I hate a roll
hit, followed by a roll to wound, followed by rolls to save, followed
by...

However, I thought ME TOO-ism was supposed to be frowned upon.

While the DVD discussion went totally OT with esoteric code discussions
and national origins, I thought it was once again, in the main, me too
comments and lacking much information.

Nobody seemed to answer the REAL question: Will HDTV make current DVD
disks the 8-tracks' and Betamaxes' of the future?!?!?

Do you really think you HAVE five years?

*heh heh* I so crack me up!

By the way, to end on a me-too note, though it IS on topic, the EW
adjusted range bands are certainly intriguing enough to get me to
run a couple of dummy playtesting ships; F-T-F play has died down in
the neighborhood.

Do we want to restrict to whole band adjustments, or shall we allow
inches off for more granularity?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: MT missiles Next: RE: MT missiles