Prev: Re: EW/Sensors (simple rules) Next: Re: EW Sensors

Australian Shipment of FB2

From: "Bastard" <bastard@o...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 10:36:09 +1000
Subject: Australian Shipment of FB2

Intended for Jon - don't have his email address....

I was inquiring of Nick from Eureka mins. as to the expected date of his
shipment of FB2 (11 copies for our club) - to which Nick smiled and said
"no idea - could you please email Jon and find out?" - so here I am,
asking that is.
 The specific question was - have you mailed his package yet or has it
been delayed by going back to the printers?
 email either myself or Nick please (please?).

Brendan
bastard@oalink.com.au

Prev: Re: EW/Sensors (simple rules) Next: Re: EW Sensors