Prev: Re: Sensor Rules Next: RE: [DS] Strange beasts [CLEAN STAMP]

[DS] Strange beasts

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:02:26 -0500
Subject: [DS] Strange beasts

I was wondering if anyone has done anything with wierd fauna,
or, what the heck, flora in DSII.

I was noticing someone on eBay was selling Dragon Lords figs as
'microscale miniatures' and realized that they were indeed about
micro armor scale.

I had bought several, pretty cheap, at a game con, for a friend
that had the game and mentioned looking for more. Turned out he
had plenty, I guess 'tween the time he'd asked me and when I
made it to Denver. Now, I'm looking for ways of using them.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Sensor Rules Next: RE: [DS] Strange beasts [CLEAN STAMP]