Prev: RE: FB2 Next: Re: Airbrushes

Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 19:18:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

Frits Kuijlman wrote:
> The starmaps I have seen sofar only show the Kravak, not the Phalon
and
> the Sa'Vasku. It would be unfortunate if I have placed my corporation
> right in the path of one of those two races. However, I don't want to
cheat
> and adapt to this new info, I'll just have to do some creative writing
> to get around this minor problem...
> So, would somebody please spill the beans on where these races appear?

	Well, in my maps, I stuck the Kra'vak incursion route
	where it is according to the references in More Thrust
	(the two places they show up first).

	This is not to say that these are the "offical" positions,
	nobody else had any idea, so I took the initiative.

	As far as the others, there doesn't seem to be any
	offical rulings, so it is anybody's guess.

Prev: RE: FB2 Next: Re: Airbrushes