Prev: Re: FB2 Status??? Next: Re: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy

Re: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 17:03:05 PDT
Subject: Re: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy

Actually, this is very close to the idea I was proposing.  However, I
beg to
differ when you say this won't work for AFV's.... the problem is, that's
loosely defined term.  No, I'm not proposing this for a MBT. But if you
take
an APC, eliminated the squad bay, and add a turret, what you have IS an
AFV
of sorts. The idea is that though they may have different sized
compartments, turrets, etc., all these vehicles would be built on the
same
chassis.

Brian B