Prev: More FB2 errata Next: Vehicle Design Philosophy

Re: More FB2 errata

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 15:17:06 -0600
Subject: Re: More FB2 errata

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:57:48 +0200, "Oerjan Ohlson" writes:
>OOPS!
>
>On p10 it says that KV fighter bays use 9 Mass and cost 18 points each;
>on p36 it says the same for the Phalon fighter bays. These are typos;
>they cost 27 points each (3xMass) just like human fighter bays.

Since it may be a bit before I get a chance to see the print copy.

Which version of K'V torp fighters made it in?	K2 based, K3 based, or
PT based?  Just wondering.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: More FB2 errata Next: Vehicle Design Philosophy