Prev: Re: Airbrushing, masking, and Frisket Next: Re: FT - Large scale fleet engagements

Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 15:25:32 GMT
Subject: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack...

Harrufff....  :)

I don't have a site, per se.  I am frequently on Napster
(www.napster.com) and have a huge amount of MP3s shared.  My user ID
is WEASEL450 and
"IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GO OUT AND PURCHASE THE ACTUAL ALBUMS OF THE
MP3S YOU GET FROM ME, YOU MUST DELETE THEM ASAP."

heh <G> :) ;) etc...

Napster is a wonderful prog and has multiple servers so you may not
find me for a time.  They have chat rooms based on genre but they are
usually there just to show your presence.  I frequent the 80's,
Soundtracks and Themes chat rooms.  You can also set up your "hot
list" with my user name and it will show when I am online

-=Kr'rt

Quoth "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>...