Prev: Re: New GZG Player Questions and Bugs Don't Surf Next: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy

RE: New GZG Player Questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:00:31 +1000
Subject: RE: New GZG Player Questions

1.	passenger space depends on your view.  The consensus so far has
worked out to 25 CS per mass, which equates to 6 luxury passengers or 12
military berth passengers.

2.	Most of the ship builder programs still handle the old FT2.0
ships
as well, which required DC parties to be added.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander