Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: FB2, MT-missiles

[DS2] FS/FT: Micro Armor!

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 07:55:23 -0400
Subject: [DS2] FS/FT: Micro Armor!

Hello,
    I have a load of Micro Armor for sale or trade and am willing to
take a
dive on their value.  These items are mainly WWII with some very limited
number of modern items mixed in as well.

    There is well over $500.00 retail in the collection with 90% of them
being painted.

    85% of the collection is GHQ, 14% is C-in-C, 1% is Scotia
    German: Thor/Loki 600mm Siege Mortar, Infantry, motorcycle recon,
armored cars, halftracks, artillery, anti-tank guns, tanks, tanks,
TANKS!
    American: Same as above, minus the siege mortar (could you imagine
that
at Normandy...)

    Three sets of rules included!  Armored Action, Jagdpanzer, the other
can't remember off hand.

    I can provide a list (which I still have to do yet) and pictures as
well, but what I am hoping for is about $250.00 or a trade of similar
value.
Satisfaction Guarantee on this collection.  If you are not pleased with
the
purchase/trade you can return it with a full refund/trade back!

    My want list:
40K Minitatures for SG2:
Imperial Guard figures (Cadian, Catachin, Valhallan, Mordian Iron Guard)
Ogryns
Space (or is it Spice???) Marines (new plastics only)
Land speeders
Dreadnaughts
Dark Eldar
SG2 Figures or vehicles (preferably painted)
Anything else you want to offer, go right ahead...

Thanks,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: FB2, MT-missiles