Prev: RE: What are Narn Bats? Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

RE: FB2

From: Tim Jones <timcjones@w...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:17:26 +0100
Subject: RE: FB2

Rather than playing a coy game of 20 questions is anyone going
to give a comprehensive, informed and thorough summary of what it
actually contains. Or do I have to wait until I get it next week and
do it myself.

This is *the* GZG list, so I'd expect all the FT subscribers
are going to buy it, regardless. Letting us know some
comprehensive and structured details, while I wait (for
the production issues to be sorted out) would keep this punter
happy.

I'm also bemused that the reviewers to date see the need for
spoiler space. This is the most eagerly awaited publication for
two years and were expected not want to read about it? weird.

--
Tim Jones

Prev: RE: What are Narn Bats? Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics