Prev: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: RE: What are Narn Bats?

Re: [FT]: New FB2 Stuff?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 15:52:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT]: New FB2 Stuff?

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 16:35:27 -0400, "David Reeves" writes:

>arrggghhhh!
>
>FB2 is not due in the states until May, according to GeoHex (not
blaming
>you KR).  it's gonna be tough to wait that long....
>
>for those with the goods:
>
>* does FB2 have any new weapons, other than reworking the Kra'Vak
stuff?

Yes:

K-guns
Scatterguns
S'V weapons (they're just plain different)
puslers
plasma ball launchers

>* has vector movement changed?  if so, how?

Someone already mentioned the changes.

all thrust comes from main drive pool
max push of 1
as many rotates as you want.

>* i understand that the ship building rules underwent some big changes.

>what's different?  how do the point costs come out compared to FB1?

???

Not that I know of (but I don't have a final copy in hand).  The
alien's are different, but humans are largely unchanged.  The only
thing I can think of is that hull strength is no longer limited to a
fixed percentage of the ship's mass.  You can now buy hull like any
other system - one box at a time.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: RE: What are Narn Bats?