Prev: Re: Looking for Gomi Designs? Next: Re: What are Narn Bats?

What are Narn Bats?

From: "William Spencer" <williamspencer@h...>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 12:41:50 PDT
Subject: What are Narn Bats?

Er...pardon this odd and silly question, but...what the heck is a Narn
Bat
Squad?

A squadron of bats from the planet Narn? A squad of aliens called Narn,
armed with bats? A squadron of a certain classification of spaceship? An

alien sports team? Or maybe it's one of those acronyms that some GZG VIP
was
going to compile into a FAQ PDQ...

(Hmm, aren't "Narn" one of the alien races from Babylon 5? Or am I
thinking
of something else? I don't know, I never got into the show...)

Um, any answers would be appreciated. (That is, any _polite_ answers
would
be appreciated.)

Even silly ones.

Prev: Re: Looking for Gomi Designs? Next: Re: What are Narn Bats?