Prev: FB2, MT-missiles Next: Re: FB2, MT-missiles

Re: DSII Ideas/questions: ADS, FO's,

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:25:15 -0700
Subject: Re: DSII Ideas/questions: ADS, FO's,

I'm pretty sure these are from the GW Mighty Empires set.  There are
also
castles and cities, but you're right they are very small.  - Aron

"Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com> on 04/01/2000 10:35:32 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  DSII Ideas/questions: ADS, FO's,

Anyway, the
most interesting thing I found was this little round piece of plastic,
about
the size of an American or Canadian .25 coin. Cast on top of it was this
little tiny village - almost exactly in DSII groundscale. You can make
out a
road that splits in the middle of town, a stone bridge over a small
stream,
a mill, a church, a farm complex with a stone wall and a ploughed field,
and
a couple other buildings. It's tiny (the Soviet Sagger BRDM I picked up
looms over it like an OGRE), but cool. I figure if I put it on the map,
It's
so small I'd have to treat it as one building for game rules. Does
anyone
know what game it came from?   There were a few there. I only bought
one,
the only one that had been painted. But if anyone else wants one, let me
know. I'm sure I could pick the other 2 or 3 up for less than a dollar.

Brian B

Prev: FB2, MT-missiles Next: Re: FB2, MT-missiles