Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: Some fun ships

Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 09:45:14 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

John Leary wrote:
> Conchart@geotec.net wrote:
> > Nope, I'm quite sure, the rounds are .75 cal in size, explosive, and
rocket
> > propelled(caseless).
> Can we say 'Gyroject' projectile here?

	I'm unsure if this is exactly a Gyrojet.
	The Gyrojet projectile had a case. At the back, four nozzles
	were angled in order to impart spin to the projectile.
	(that's the "Gyro" in "Gyrojet")

	I do not think you could do the same thing with caseless
	rocket ammo.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: Some fun ships