Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......

Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 14:37:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......

>So we can expect buckets full of aliens at the next show then Jon ;-)
>
>Especially the Sa'Vasku, who seem to be one of the more "interesting"
aliens
>to play.
>
><joke>
>FLEET BOOK 2 ERRATA

There'll be some, trust me....... ;-)

></joke>

On the subject of errata, we've done a reprint run of FB1 at the same
time
as FB2, and we've taken the opportunity to fix all the errors in the
first
printing. Nothing else has changed (except our new logo is now on the
cover
in place of the old version), so you don't need to rush out and get
another
copy (unless you REALLY want to of course, in which case we won't turn
your
money away....) but all the mistakes that we'd spotted or had pointed
out
to us should now be fixed in all the copies we are selling from now on.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......