Prev: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: DSII Ideas/questions: ADS, FO's,

Teleportation was Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 23:59:09 -0800
Subject: Teleportation was Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

The obivious problem to teleportation is that if you do not know exactly
where you are going then you have to go in the slow way.

As for the books themselves, I enjoyed the first far more than White
Regiment.

I am not sure I agree with the military structure in John Dalmas' books
though. I think the no re-recruitment would be only be viable for
mercenaries and small groups. You could not run a whole army on the same
method.

Corey

-----
burgundavia@crosswinds.net

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: DSII Ideas/questions: ADS, FO's,