Prev: Xeno center Next: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 08:07:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

Tim Jones wrote:
> This also resurrects the most excellent black light, red light and
> mood music thread.

	A bit off topic, but perhaps useful:
	In my bathroom, the light fixture has four
	sockets.  You are suppose to put four 60 watt bulbs in them.
	I got a set of party light bulbs, and put in one
	blue, one green, one yellow, and one red.
	The frosted plastic front pane of the light fixture
	showed a sort of rainbow.

	The room was lit with a pseudo-white light.
	It seemed like normal lighting, but subconsicously
	you could tell that something was wrong.
	Nice mood effect.  Color fringes on the shadows.

	Alas, my wife soon discovered that this sort of
	lighting makes it impossible to put on one's make-up.

Prev: Xeno center Next: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics