Prev: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:24:04 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

>     up anything for them, so I thought I'd as you  guys. The weapons
are:
> .75 caliber assault rifle with HE rocket propelled  rounds A laser
assault

I'd go with something like FP:2, impact d12, or maybe d8x2... it
probably
doesn't fire fast, but sure packs a whallop when it hits.  Maybe even
d12*

Laser is in the book.

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca

Prev: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics