Prev: London trip (Was RE: NOMAIL settings?) Next: Re: London trip (Was RE: NOMAIL settings?)

Re: London trip (Was RE: NOMAIL settings?)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:37:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: London trip (Was RE: NOMAIL settings?)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Davis, Jonathan E (CRD) wrote:

> Hey, Brian!  Have a great trip to London!  Going to
> Salute sounds like a real treat.  We'll be expecting
> a trip report when you're back.

That'll be late June! I'm going from the UK thru Eastern Europe to
Istanbul then back up thru Greece & Italy - I'm going to try hard to be
on
Juno Beach for June 6.

Long report when I re-sub in June! (also check my webpage -
http://warbard.iwarp.com/travel.html might have some trip logs posted to
it if I can manage that.)

Later, all.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -