Prev: RE: [DS2, SG2] Power Armor Next: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake

Re: Is 1/300 compatible?

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:04:12 EST
Subject: Re: Is 1/300 compatible?

In a message dated 3/28/00 2:42:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kent.mcclure@lmco.com writes:

> Actually you would probably do better using 1/700 plastic model
airplanes
>  from Hasegawa or Skywave or etc.  Pop into your local model shop and
look
at
>  the naval stuff.
>
>  Kent M. McClure
>   I heard the dawn whisper to me,
>   "If you search, there's joy to be found"
>	from the dubbed version of "Never the End"
>	Sung by Reika "Vision" Chang in
>	Episode 7, "Double Vision", of
>	Bublegum Crisis 2032

Personally, I'd go with the GHQ 1/700 scale metal figures.  I buy the
"Modern" sets (made for Harpoon) and use those for FT fighters.  At
about
$7.00 per package of 36 (?) aircraft, it's great!  GHQ makes WW2 sets as
well
for "stocking" aircraft carriers....

Rob

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: RE: [DS2, SG2] Power Armor Next: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake