Prev: RE: ECC Ts (was: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #809) Next: Looks like DARPA plays SG2

Re: Dice for Beth

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:27:43 EST
Subject: Re: Dice for Beth

I was promising these to everyone else, not me.  But I guess its a
roll off, not a vote.
Besides, we let the enemy roll the threshold checks so 6s are NOT
good (except for the enemy).  Speaking of which, "What's a Six?"
party members (me) are really in form when rolling the first-tier
threshold checks on the enemy.
Glen

Beth wrote:
>I would like to throw my die into the campaign ring and run on the
>"What's a Six?" party.  My campaign promises are a 6 for every
>initiative and 5s for every pulse torpedo.  Read my lips: no more
>1s!.
>Glen

Ahhh Glen you just disqualified yourself, you're only allowed to get 6s
on
threshold checks ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: ECC Ts (was: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #809) Next: Looks like DARPA plays SG2