Prev: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake Next: ECC Ts (was: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #809)

Re: new toy on web [OT unless you're into orbital calculationstu ff] [CLEAN STAMP]

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:38:57 -0500
Subject: Re: new toy on web [OT unless you're into orbital calculationstu ff] [CLEAN STAMP]

At 11:00 PM 3/27/00 PST, BB wrote:
>SSSSHHHH!!!!! We warned you about such talk in the Acronym thread! Do
you
>want the NSA sending the MIB around to cover up this SNAFU? (Oh, God,
it's a
>DISEASE!!!!!)

For some fun with acronyms, try:
http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-acronymer.html
or
http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-cyborger.html

Unfortunately, neither (well, maybe the latter) really generates
acronyms
suitable for the list, but I'm sure someone could come up with something
if
they so desired. ^_-  (Of course, it's either that or paint, and we all
know how much painting we still have to do....)

					Aaron

Prev: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake Next: ECC Ts (was: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #809)