Prev: Re: GZG acronym hell Next: Re: new toy on web [OT unless you're into orbital calculationstu ff] [CLEAN STAMP]

ECC Ts (was: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #809)

From: John Kovalic <john@k...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:45:39 -0600
Subject: ECC Ts (was: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #809)

Indy <kochte@stsci.edu>  wrote:

>>PS: thanks for the gzg-ecc t-shirt design!

Are you kidding? I leapt at the chance! It was my pleasure and honor.

John

					   Soylens viridis homines est.

       The Dork Tower monthly update: e-mail
Muskrat-L-subscribe@onelist.com
	 The Dork Tower Yahoo club:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dorktower

Prev: Re: GZG acronym hell Next: Re: new toy on web [OT unless you're into orbital calculationstu ff] [CLEAN STAMP]