Prev: Re: Star Wars & Star Trek Next: Re: Dice For Beth

Re: Dice For Beth

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:51:19 +1000
Subject: Re: Dice For Beth

G'day Indy, Glen,

>I just got three dice out and rolled them. Two imploded. The other
>disappeared in the next cubicle (after explaining it to my cube-mate,
>she started laughing and suggested I not look at the roll result)

Wasn't a six was it? ;)
My lab mates no longer ask they just shake their head and smile -
especially since they found me playing with the conch shell again (I
can't
help it it would just make one mind blowing phalon ship!)

>I would like to throw my die into the campaign ring and run on the
>"What's a Six?" party.  My campaign promises are a 6 for every
>initiative and 5s for every pulse torpedo.  Read my lips: no more
>1s!.

Ahhh Glen you just disqualified yourself, you're only allowed to get 6s
on
threshold checks ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Star Wars & Star Trek Next: Re: Dice For Beth