Prev: RE: 6mm Star Wars Next: Stargrunt blisters for trade

GZGverse: Just how many troops are being transported?

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:21:12 EST
Subject: GZGverse: Just how many troops are being transported?

[All earlier stuff snipped]

Wanting to get into all threads that are going on...

For the next FT game that I am running, it deals with an invasion of
sorts.
Basically taking a little from the Rof Haven saga(spelling off I would
bet -
great story Los. If I wanted to pick up the two CD made for the battle,
how
do I get these? - getting back to the message now), the invader are
attempting to get a small task force down on the planet to do a little
recon.	Wanting to be exact, I figured each FT transport could transport
and
land 3 squads of troops (30 men - A platoon minus an actual command
group).
(I created the APC in DS II to land 3 elements, and figured the size
required in FT mass). There are three Assualt Transport for the FT game
making it to be right around a company of men if all things make it to
the
planet for the recon task force.

(Knowing that the actual figures doesn't really doesn't matter, only
enough
to make the game interesting) How does this all sound?	I've never been
in
the army, so I am making this all in my head. Any help (if any is
needed)
would be helpful...

-Bren

Prev: RE: 6mm Star Wars Next: Stargrunt blisters for trade