Prev: Re: Dice For Beth Next: National Vehicle/Force Design Characteristics (DS2/SG2)

Re: Possible FT Multiplayer Game...

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:01:00 EST
Subject: Re: Possible FT Multiplayer Game...

[a bit snipped for space]

>Should this be enough for most people to last for a two-hour game? I
>realize that some unlucky players might get bumped out early, but I'm
>trying to keep things simple...

	At the game club that I run the FT game, the number people are
very random.
  I give each person about 750 points of ships (One crusier or better, a
few
destroyers).  Baiscally about 4 to 6 ships.  I've done it three times
from 4
to 8 players and it works amazingly well.
	Besides, it's always cool to have about 32 ships per side and
about 3000
points on each side.  I figure that this is the best way of handling
things
for it allows players not to lose one ship due to lucky rolls and be out
of
the battle, plus it makes the scenarios that I draw up a little more
"tense".

-Bren

Prev: Re: Dice For Beth Next: National Vehicle/Force Design Characteristics (DS2/SG2)