Prev: RE: GZG acronym hell Next: RE: [SG] What do P'Taah look like?

GZG-ECC III photo request

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:35:47 -0500
Subject: GZG-ECC III photo request

Greetings one and all,

This is primarily directed to those of you who attended the GZG-ECC III
last month and happenned to have taken any photos. I'm in the process of
putting together a photo album to bring to the next GZG-ECC for people
browse through during the con (having pics on the web is great and all,
but having a hands-on archive for people to browse - esp people who have
no web access and might attend the con - is something else). If you
would
like to submit any photos to said album, please contact me (offlist!)
at:
      kochte@stsci.edu.

Thanks!

Mk

Prev: RE: GZG acronym hell Next: RE: [SG] What do P'Taah look like?