Prev: RE: Possible FT Multiplayer Game... Next: Re: Dice President

RE: DS/SG/GZGverse Just how many troops are being transported?

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:15:49 -0800
Subject: RE: DS/SG/GZGverse Just how many troops are being transported?

How many troops are being transported for "normal" combat operations?
 Battalions, of @1000 personnel or Brigades of 5000?  The decision
influences
the size and number of transport vessels.  It also dictates scenario
design for
objectives, victory conditions for forces lost or damage inflicted.

Michael Brown