Prev: Re: Possible FT Multiplayer Game... Next: Re: Generic Gaming

RE: Possible FT Multiplayer Game...

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:41:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Possible FT Multiplayer Game...

I think the Cruiser and Battleship duels pages are currently
"off line," but what John is looking at running is not a
free for all, but a heavy hitter space battle.

I'd say you're looking at about a two hour battle for 1 BDN
and 4 BBs, but it will depend on the players. (and their dice)
Given a good concentration of fire, I would attempt to clobber
one BB a turn, either kill or mission kill.

Jon