Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: RE: What is AoG thinking?

Re: [ds] BB's HBT (was: RE: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:33:37 +1000
Subject: Re: [ds] BB's HBT (was: RE: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT)

G'day Brendan,

>discarded some of the unneccessary bells & whistles.  The ablative is
still not necessary,
>but only cost an extra 7 points overall, so I left it in.  This more
than
>halves the cost of your ubervehicle, yet retains the offensive
firepower of
>the original.

Guess it does come a bit down to taste though and what your opponents
bring
on, I wouldn't dare come on without backup systems and PDS on my larger
vehciles, get my myself whooped worse than ever if I did. Though I do
agree
numbers help, and taking yourself down to size class 1 stealth may be
fun
(for the look you get off the other guy when your size 7 walker has
signature 1), but it is a bit extravagant ;)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: RE: What is AoG thinking?