Prev: Re: starwars Vs. star trek Next: [SG] What do P'Taah look like?

Re: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:55:47 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:23:59 -0500, Nyrath the nearly wise
<nyrath@clark.net>
wrote:

>	This seems to be a scenario that would attract a lot of
attention
>	at a gaming con.  "What's this?  Star Trek meets Star Wars meets
>	B5 meets Battlestar Galactica?	Man, I gotta play this!!"
>
>	I know that was my immediate reaction when I saw the photos.

I really should post my GenCon pictures. I have a bunch of them from
last
year. I have some good ones from Dean's game, with Star Trek, Star Wars,
B5,
Galactica, Space: 1999 and Space: Above and Beyond. It's a very good con
game,
though... brings in the sci-fi fanboys and fangirls very nicely. *L*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: starwars Vs. star trek Next: [SG] What do P'Taah look like?