Prev: [ds2] DS2 Flavor Next: (FT) Bailey's unLament

playing on the floor

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:38:06 EST
Subject: playing on the floor

Some of us (well, me for sure) are getting to old to be
bending/stooping/crouching
to move miniatures on the floor.  Now if I could modify a shuffleboard
stick
then
I might have something (or mount the miniatures on larger bases?).

(but then, I never did like playing on the floor to begin with)

Glen

------
--------------------------------------
From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: What is AoG thinking?

Scott Jaqua wrote:

> Of course you could always use the B5 plastic model kit that came out.
It's
> about right compared to the AoG capital ships. However a very large
station
> model is going to get in the way unless you have a very large table.

<snip>

Table!	Table!!  We don't need no stinking TABLE!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.  I'm rather found of the floor
myself.
Something about 8' x 24' play area that's just too much fun.  I like
flying my
fleet around at 36" a turn and missing planets by 1/8"...  That really
happend,
once...

IAS

Prev: [ds2] DS2 Flavor Next: (FT) Bailey's unLament