Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?

Re: What is AoG thinking?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:09:16 -0500
Subject: Re: What is AoG thinking?

"Imre A. Szabo" wrote:

> Scott Jaqua wrote:
>
> > Of course you could always use the B5 plastic model kit that came
out. It's
> > about right compared to the AoG capital ships. However a very large
station
> > model is going to get in the way unless you have a very large table.

Someone at GZG-ECC III had one of those out and in play during one
of the B5 scenarios, I suddenly recall.

> <snip>
>
> Table!  Table!!  We don't need no stinking TABLE!!!
>
> Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.  I'm rather found of the floor
myself.
> Something about 8' x 24' play area that's just too much fun.

I've played on the floor a few times. Nice maneuvering room (just had to
be careful not to step on the escorts!)

>I like flying my
> fleet around at 36" a turn and missing planets by 1/8"...  That really
happend,
> once...

The other times were.....modified landings??  ;-)

Mk (oh, god, I posted again today!!)

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?