Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under!

Re: What is AoG thinking?

From: "Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:33:22 -0000
Subject: Re: What is AoG thinking?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Gundberg <dean.gundberg@noridian.com>

>In fleet action, fighters can be given different missions, screen,
>intercept, attack, etc.  The original intention what that each of these
>missions would have its own formation on their round base so everyone
could
>tell what mission a fighter group was assigned just by looking at how
the
>little fighters were arranged.  Last I heard the formation rule was
left
out
>of Fleet Action so could can put them in the base however you want.

According to the last edition of the playtest pack it is now an
'optional
rule'. Mainly because we don't want to spend ages painting up a set of
tiny
little fighters only to get them rubbed clean every time we change their
mission profile.

Neb en New, Imey er Baketu Neferwet,
Bak en Bin, Netjer en Bau.
david.pullen3@virgin.net
Ankh, Udja, Seneb!

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under!