Prev: Re: Dice For Beth Next: Calculating crew boxes... (AO problem also)

Re: Full Metal Americas

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:42:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Metal Americas

Jerry Han wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Laserlight wrote:
> > This is the weekend report I promised:
> > The Canadian captain: Jerry Han!  (wild cheers)
> > The American captain: Brian Bell! (wild cheers from other side)
>
> Hmmm.  I'm assuming there will be others....?

Others what? Captaining, or cheering from some side?

> "Bell, Brian K" wrote:
> >
> > Have I been insulted?!?!?!
> > Wild cheers from the Canadian side, indeed!   ;-]
>
> Hey, we're Canadians!  We're polite, and will cheer for both
> sides before we casually tear you to shreds.	(8-)  (Or bore you
> with tales from the Hockey Rink.  (8-) )

I was gonna say!

Although I SUPPOSE we should be nice to y'all Canucks - as a BC friend
of mine once told me, y'all are there to keep the polar bears out of
our backyards.

> > At 02:15 PM 3/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
> > >This is the weekend report I promised:
> > >The Canadian captain: Jerry Han!  (wild cheers)
> >
> > Oh, good.  I've seen him play. <grin>
> >
> > (Hi, Jerry! ^_^;)
>
> Hi Aaron!!
>
> *mumbles about dire revenge*	(8-)
>
> Hey, at least I'm better than Indy, with pulse torps if nothing else.
> (Hi Indy!  (8-) )

That's it! No more bein' nice. G'head and send the polar bears; we
ain't afraid!

*thinks of more slander to talk about re: Jerry's dalmation dice*

Mk

Prev: Re: Dice For Beth Next: Calculating crew boxes... (AO problem also)