Prev: RE: [ds2] Portable Heavy Weapons (was: Dirtside powered armor) Next: Re: 6mm Star Wars

Re: What is AoG thinking?

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:39:25 -0800
Subject: Re: What is AoG thinking?

> > To kitbash B5, I'd be tempted to start with Jon's cylindrical
station.
(One
> > of the GF range, I believe)
>
> Nice model.  It's definitely big enough, dwarfing most of the ship
> miniatures I've got.
>
> Kevin Walker
> sage5@home.com

Of course you could always use the B5 plastic model kit that came out.
It's
about right compared to the AoG capital ships. However a very large
station
model is going to get in the way unless you have a very large table.

Scott Jaqua

Prev: RE: [ds2] Portable Heavy Weapons (was: Dirtside powered armor) Next: Re: 6mm Star Wars