Prev: Re: 6mm Star Wars Next: Palming It Off (was RE: FT computer files page)

Finding proper minis

From: "Sindre Cools Berg" <cobos@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:48:26 +0200
Subject: Finding proper minis

Hi
I'm probably going to be playing with the ship designs from Star Rangers
Reinforcements page (BTW it is a wonderful sight, but I assume he knows
this). The ones for ESU, and I wondered if anyone has any good idea as
were I can find any mini's that could fit the rest of my ESU fleet. And
hopefully be more or less to scale so they don't stick out that much. I
need
for all the designs, both the large ones and the small ones.

Sindre

Prev: Re: 6mm Star Wars Next: Palming It Off (was RE: FT computer files page)