Prev: Re: Interesting new technology Next: Re: Interesting new technology

What is AoG thinking?

From: Mike Wikan <mwikan@u...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:13:29 -0800
Subject: What is AoG thinking?

I just bought the Poseidon Supercarrier and Babylon 5 station figures at
40%
off at D&J hobbies.

I think I was robbed.

the Poseidon is the worst molded piece of crap I have ever seen.
completely
warped, no parts fit together, tons of flash etc. I had to literally
kit-bash it to get it to fit with extra putty and metal spacers.

Now that it is done it IS humongous and hellishly impressive. which
brings
us to babylon 5.

The Poseidon is about 10 times the size of the B5 station figure. Both
are
in the same size box, but the B5 figure is about the size of a large
Sharpie
marker. originally 35+ dollars?

even at 40% off these figures are a HUGE Games Workshop scaled rip -off

don't waste your time.

-Mike

Prev: Re: Interesting new technology Next: Re: Interesting new technology