Prev: Re: OT Re: Fw: 12 Prospects for the Chevy Nova Award Next: Re: Elevation/Depression of AFV main arms

EFSB Web Site Updated

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:17:52 -0800
Subject: EFSB Web Site Updated

Well, seeing as AoG released Shadow and Vorlon mini's this month, with
more
on the way next month, it was time for an update. I have added new rules
and
new ships so you can have the Army of Light take on both the Shadows and
the
Vorlons. The creation of ship control sheets  for the Vorlons and the
Shadows, presents the greatest risk for un-balancing the game system.
Please
check out my designs and the costs assigned to them. I would love to
hear
for anyone that playtests these designs.

Scott B. Jaqua
http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/

Prev: Re: OT Re: Fw: 12 Prospects for the Chevy Nova Award Next: Re: Elevation/Depression of AFV main arms