Prev: Elevation/Depression of AFV main arms (and a microarmour comment or two) Next: Translation help [OT]

[FT]New ship designs

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:17:47 EST
Subject: [FT]New ship designs

Hi all,
  Anyone have any leads for a PC or Mac based FT ship designer that
prints
the game sheets ? I found one but it doesnt print them to look like the
"normal" sheets. I also started to make some master models to start
molding
my own ships. The closet I have to being done is here:
 http://members.aol.com/alderfek/Thew.html
   This is a superdreadnought for my Native American based faction.

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
Technical Mercenary

"Meandering to a different drummer"

Prev: Elevation/Depression of AFV main arms (and a microarmour comment or two) Next: Translation help [OT]