Prev: RE: Apology (was: Liberal/Conservative) Next: RE: DS II Arty Spotters

RE: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:52:14 +1100
Subject: RE: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

They can carry class-2 weapons & use heavy weapon range bands.

If you look in SG, the NAC PA carry MDC/1 & the ESU PA carry RFAC/1, but
without heavy weapon ranges.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

This