Prev: MT missiles Next: Re: B5 style drives

Re: Combat films- more for the list

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:21:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Combat films- more for the list

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 06:15:01PM -0500, JohnDHamill@aol.com wrote:
> Robin.Paul@tesco.net writes:
> << There's also an excellent Sam Fuller movie about a US company
fighting a
>  delaying action in deep snow in Korea- the title escapes me for the
moment.
>   >>
> Steel Helmet, a very good film...

	Hmmm... are you sure? The IMDB entry for "Steel Helmet"
talks about a Korean kid and a Buddhist temple. "Fixed Bayonets"
sounds more like it. That one doesn't mention the situation, though.

	I caught the one about the company fighting a delaying action
_and_ "Men in War" during last year's Memorial Day movie marathon on
cable. Both very good movies.

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: MT missiles Next: Re: B5 style drives