Prev: Re: [sg2] Corporate Security Miniatures Next: Re: Combat films- more for the list

Re: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:09:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks

G'day Oerjan,

>though admittedly she *does* have certain problems
>rolling high enough to hit even when her ships are facing the right
>direction ;-)

You know I'd be insulted by that if it weren't so true ;)

After the awe inspiring Phalon fleet that turned up for Derek this
morning
I've been inspired to go find dice which feature numbers greater than
one!

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [sg2] Corporate Security Miniatures Next: Re: Combat films- more for the list