Prev: Re: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks Next: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

Re: Full Metal Americas

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:50:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Metal Americas

Hello folks,

Laserlight wrote:
> This is the weekend report I promised:
> The Canadian captain: Jerry Han!  (wild cheers)
> The American captain: Brian Bell! (wild cheers from other side)

Hmmm.  I'm assuming there will be others....?

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> Have I been insulted?!?!?!
> Wild cheers from the Canadian side, indeed!	;-]

Hey, we're Canadians!  We're polite, and will cheer for both
sides before we casually tear you to shreds.  (8-)  (Or bore you
with tales from the Hockey Rink.  (8-) )

> At 02:15 PM 3/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >This is the weekend report I promised:
> >The Canadian captain: Jerry Han!  (wild cheers)
>
> Oh, good.  I've seen him play. <grin>
>
> (Hi, Jerry! ^_^;)

Hi Aaron!!

*mumbles about dire revenge*  (8-)

Hey, at least I'm better than Indy, with pulse torps if nothing else.
(Hi Indy!  (8-) )

> >That's it.  I guess I'll be the understudy for both sides.
>
> Heh.	What if they're both sick?

You're not cleared for that.  Fnord.  (8-)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks Next: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor