Prev: Wargaming at Canadian War Museum Next: Re: [sg2] Corporate Security Miniatures

[sg2] Corporate Security Miniatures

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:24:40 -0500
Subject: [sg2] Corporate Security Miniatures

I keep hoping that Jon T (or anyone else) would produce a line of
Corporate
Security figures.

Wanted:
1) Suit w/ pistol. Think of the stereotype secret service agent, MIB, or
villain from Matrix. Sunglasses are a MUST.
2) Suit w/ SMG. #1, but with a submachine gun.
3) Riot Police. Helmets, bullet proof vests, with stun sticks/batons and
plexi-shields.
4) SWAT person. Bullet proof vests, submachine gun.
5) SWAT w/grenade launcher. #4, but with non-lethal weapon/tear-gas
launcher.
6) Power Armor Security. Non-military grade power armor. Think Mandrake
suits from Marvel Comics. May have more non-lethal weaponry than
military
grade PA.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----

Mercenaries?
> Any
> >reviews?
>
> As a matter of fact... I have two full platoons of JCMs, fully
painted.

> I like the figures. There aren't a lot of variations in weapons for
the
> JCMs.
> Flechette guns, SAWs and missile launchers are all that there are, but
> that is
> quite sufficient for SG2. The units are vaguely samurai like in their
> helmets,
> but far more realistic than Warzone's Mishima troops. They tend to be
> slightly
> shorter than my NSL troops, reflecting that the people are shorter.

[snip]