Prev: Re: Vampire Advert Next: Re: Sorry, no New Anglicans allowed

[OFFICIAL] VERY URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:44:42 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] VERY URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!!

Hi all,

A short time ago someone posted us some photos of some painted FT ship
minis, photoshopped onto star backgrounds - the particular one in
question
is two 405 KV destroyers painted in reds and oranges, with a bright star
behind them. Now, I have a Jpeg of the photo on file, but no record of
who
painted the ships or took the photo!

I urgently need a couple of pics to fill some space in FB2, which goes
on
press in a couple of days; I'd like to use this pic, if I can find out
whose it is, get permission and know who to credit in the book.
If anyone recognises their pic from the description, or knows who did
it,
please let me know ASAP - I need to know by tomorrow morning or I can't
use
it!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Vampire Advert Next: Re: Sorry, no New Anglicans allowed