Prev: Re: OT: More Milwaukee LS Demos. Next: [OT] OGRE

[FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:13:49 +1200
Subject: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish

Allan wrote [in another thread]:
> I've always been in a samurai phase. I'm so disappointed in most
skirmish
samurai rules that I've been writing a set of my own. Actually, right
now
it's mostly a whole slew of additions and adaptations to Jon's FMC rules
(hence, it's on topic!!!). I'm thinking of making it a "plug in" for
most
any renaissance/middle ages skirmish game and see what happens...

Allan, I'm interested in seeing what you have so far on your Samurai
additions to FMC. I've done some more on my Simply Skirmish rules using
(sort of) FMC/FMA, and you might be interested in them. Want to swap via
direct email?

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: OT: More Milwaukee LS Demos. Next: [OT] OGRE